PBOT is exploring refinements to the Green Loop path alignment and design concept through the River District to support the Green Loop element of the USPS Masterplan proposal. The results of this study will be included into the update to the River District Right-of-Way Standards.
The current design concept is included in the Central City in Motion implementation plan as a part of Project 16 - NW Park/9th
- Revised Design Concept for the Green Loop alignment as a part of Central City in Motion (Jan 2020)
- Display boards for revised design concept for the Green Loop as a part of Central City in Motion (Jan 2020)
The green Loop is a proposed multi-use path connecting Central City neighborhood. more information can be found on the BPS website for the Green Loop.
PBOT Staff are sharing information and seek feedback from stakeholder organizations and community members related to the revised concept for the CCIM project adjacent to the North Park Blocks.
- Briefing and Discussion with the Pearl District Neighborhood Association Land Use and Transportation Committee (11/19/2019)
- Briefing and Discussion with the Central City in Motion Working Group. (1/8/2020)
- February - Central City in Motion Open Houses
- March - Ordinance for adoption by Portland City Council as a part of the River District Right-of-Way Standards