Draft TY 2019 tax forms have been posted.
2D Barcode specifications (version 21) have been updated to align with the TY 2019 draft tax forms.
The TY 2019 Business Tax forms test cases for calculation testing have been posted. Software developers are not required to use the test cases provided. Please send your forms for calculation and 2D Barcode testing to PortlandTaxForms@portlandoregon.gov.
Key changes to existing forms:
1. Owners Compensation Allowance Deduction for TY 2019 has changed:
- Portland Business License Tax has increased from $125,000 per owner to $127,000 per owner
- Multnomah County has increased from $106,000 per owner to $108,000 per owner
2. The Multnomah County and City of Portland average sum of employees lines have been removed from the SP-2019, C-2019, P-2019, SC-2019,and E-2019 forms.
3. A new line, Residential Rental Registration Fee, has been added to the SP-2019, C-2019, P-2019, SC-2019,and E-2019 forms.
4. A new line, Clean Energy Surcharge, has been added to the C-2019, P-2019, and SC-2019 forms.
5. The Residential Rental Registration Schedule (Schedule R) was updated.