1221 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 310, Portland, OR 97204
Our Mission Statement
The Audit Services Division is the auditing branch of the elected City Auditor's Office. The Division's mission is to conduct performance and financial audits of City operations, and to make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and equity of City bureaus, offices and functions.
- Lents Audit: @prosperportland and @PortlandHousing contributed funds for nearly 500 affordable housing units in Len… https://t.co/XlukfG5p0K
- Auditors urge @prosperportland to measure and tell the public what its urban renewal investments have accomplished… https://t.co/sFyVSSu8NY
- Our audit of the Lents neighborhood takes a look at $207 million of urban renewal money spent over the last 20 year… https://t.co/0FoAg9TIRG
- “While I appreciate the challenge of implementing a regulatory system for an emerging industry, fundamental managem… https://t.co/7JJMNgNekk
- Cannabis Program: Management fundamentals needed to improve regulation of emerging industry. #pdx https://t.co/g9z3x07j2M