Skip to Main Content View Text-Only

The City of Portland, Oregon

Auditor Mary Hull Caballero

Promoting open and accountable government

Public Records Request

For general historical research accessing records at the City’s Archives and Records Center, you do not need to fill out a Public Records Requests using GovQA. Instead, you can search Efiles for records available online or access the collections during our the hours we are open for drop-in research.

If you are requesting specific records maintained within a City bureau, you will need to fill out a public records request using the new GovQA site.