Pay and view your bill on our new Customer Self Service system. If you have not registered prior, it will be necessary to complete a brief account registration.Read More…
Customer Service: 503-823-7770
GENERAL INFORMATION: 503-823-7404
Pay by Text is a convenient way to pay your City of Portland sewer, stormwater and water bill by text message. When you sign up, you will be sent a bill notice by text and then be able to pay it by simply replying OK.
Once registered, you will receive a text message from the City of Portland on your bill date. The message will state the bill amount, due date and a prompt to reply OK to pay with your saved payment method. When you reply OK your payment will process on your account and a text message receipt will be sent.
Please note that you must reply to pay within two hours of receiving a bill by text. If you reply later, a new bill notice will be sent, which will require another reply to pay.
Here’s how to enroll:
- Sign in to your account and select Payment Options and then click Pay Options.
- Store your bank account or credit card to use for Pay by Text.
- Select My Profile and click Pay by Text.
- On the drop down “How would you like to receive Invoice Notifications?” Select Email and Text.
- Enter your mobile phone number and click Save.
- A text will be sent to confirm enrollment. Reply OK to activate Pay by Text.