Questions? The best way to get in touch with us is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Portland Water Bureau customers can order a FREE water conservation kit. Choose from a variety of simple to install water-saving devices for the fixtures in your home. Click here to see what is included in the kit.
Call: 503-823-4527 Please note: While working remotely we can still receive and return calls.
Online: Click here to place your customized order (please allow three to six months for receiving your order).
Pick up: Out of concern for our customers and staff, the Portland Water Bureau walk-in center at 664 N Tillamook St is closed.
If you need help with your water account, please contact our customer service team by phone or email at 503-823-7770 or PWBCustomerService@portlandoregon.gov.
COMMERCIAL & MULTIFAMILY CUSTOMERS
Order FREE water conservation devices for your business or large property. Choose from a variety of simple to install water-saving devices. To request devices, email email@example.com
- Faucet aerators: 0.5 gallons-per-minute (gpm) for dedicated hand wash faucets and 1.5 gpm for other rinsing and small filling operations.
- Toilet leak detection dye tablets.
- Toilet fill-cycle diverter: Equalize the filling time of the toilet bowl and tank to avoid water waste. Can save a 1/2 gallon per flush where needed.
- Showerhead: 1.5 gallon per minute high-efficiency showerheads
- Rain sensor: For automatic irrigation systems
- High-Efficiency Pre-Rinse Sprayer: 1.0 gallon per minute (gpm) to replace any sprayer using more than 1.2 gpm. Can annually save about 13,000 gallons or about $300 for daily use of 1 hour when replacing a 1.6 gpm model. Large kitchens may use a sprayer for 4 hours per day. Limit of one.
- Sample of Dual-flush Handle (limit one): For commercial flush valves using 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf)
- Sample of Water saving 2.4 gpf toilet diaphragm kit (limit one): For commercial flushometer style toilets using 3.5 gpf or more.
- Sample of Water saving 0.5 gpf urinal diaphragm kit (limit one): For urinals using 1.0 gpf or more
To request devices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org