Private For-Hire Transportation Advisory Committee
The PFHT Advisory Committee is a citizen advisory body, representing those with interests in PFHT in the City of Portland by:
- Providing expertise and feedback to the public, Director, and City Council on Portland’s PFHT market, PFHT regulations, and policies, taking into consideration the full range of City goals and objectives.
- Providing recommendations for regulatory, code, and administrative rule changes affecting the PFHT operators and PFHT services, including service to people with disabilities.
- Monitoring the application and enforcement of regulations for their effectiveness in achieving the City’s goals.
- Recommending customer service, permitting, process, and compliance improvements to the Director and/or City Council.
- Providing input to ensure the budget of the City’s PFHT program is adequate to meet service goals and compliance with all requirements pursuant to Chapter 16.40.
Topics related to the industry may be submitted for consideration by the Committee. Topics chosen by the Committee will be discussed at a future agenda.