(Amended by Ordinance Nos. 185960, 187339 and 188859, effective April 13, 2018.)
A. The Revenue Division’s first year start-up costs are capped at $600,000. Ongoing administrative costs will be subject to the oversight and annual approval of the City Council.
B. The City’s contract amendment with RACC will require RACC to:
1. Limit any additional RACC arts education coordination costs incurred as a result of receiving funds to a maximum of 3 percent of Net Revenues;
2. Ensure that highly qualified persons will coordinate and work with the School Districts in the provision of high quality arts and/or music education;
3. Seek additional funds from other sources for arts education and access to supplement the goals of the Arts Education and Access Fund;
4. Provide quality oversight to the programs of the School Districts as well as the expenditures made by RACC; and
5. Coordinate between School Districts and arts organizations to ensure high quality arts education for Portland students.