A. No later than April 22nd of each year, the owner of a covered building shall accurately report energy performance information of such building to the Director for the previous calendar year using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager. At a minimum, the energy performance information shall include:
1. Building address;
2. Year of construction;
3. Primary use type and additional use types;
4. Gross floor area as defined by ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager’s glossary;
5. ENERGY STAR score, where available;
6. Site energy use intensity (Site EUI);
7. Source energy use intensity (Source EUI);
8. Weather-normalized Site EUI;
9. Weather-normalized Source EUI; and
10. Total annual greenhouse gas emissions.
B. Optional energy performance information may be reported annually by the owner of a covered building to the Director, including but not limited to:
1. Contextual information related to energy use in the building; and
2. Verification of energy performance information in this section by a professional engineer or a registered architect licensed in the State of Oregon, or another trained energy professional as prescribed by rule.
C. The owner of a covered building shall retain all information tracked and entered into the ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager for at least three years beyond the date on which reporting was required, and make all energy performance information available for inspection and audit by the Director during normal business hours, following reasonable notice by the Director.
D. For campus portfolios where two or more covered buildings are served by shared utility services and predominantly used for health care, research or higher education purposes, the owner may opt to report a campus-wide gross floor area, Site EUI and total annual greenhouse gas emissions using the ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager.