(Amended by Ordinance Nos. 166674 and 185397, effective July 6, 2012.) The City will accept discharge of septage at the CBWTP that originates within the Tri-County area and is subject to the provisions of this Chapter.
A. Discharge of process waste from commercial and industrial locations is prohibited.
B. Unauthorized discharge of septage into the sewer system within the jurisdiction of the City or the Tri-County area is prohibited.
C. The City will have full authority to refuse a load, limit the amount of discharge and/or establish necessary restrictions on discharge under the following conditions:
1. Unacceptable acidic or alkaline strength or corrosive properties;
2. Septage is from a non-approved source;
3. Failure to supply complete, accurate and verifiable septage information;
4. Operator observed inconsistencies between certified contents and actual contents;
5. Operational or capacity limitations at CBWTP. Loads will be rejected during wet weather events.