A. The Portland Development Commission shall be responsible for receipt of applications and review and processing thereof. Applications shall be in a form established by the Portland Development Commission and shall include, in addition to other information deemed necessary by the Portland Development Commission:
1. Company/applicant information.
2. Project information.
3. Description of labor force at existing and proposed locations.
4. Financial information.
5. Environmental control information.
6. Any information required by law or otherwise which is reasonable and necessary to effectuate the purposes of this Chapter.
7. An agreement to indemnify and hold harmless the Portland Development Commission and the City of Portland, its officers and employees, from any and all liability for loss or damage to the company or any third person or entity arising from or alleged to have arisen from the processing of this application or any error or omission in any official statement or representation related to the contemplated financing.
B. The applicant must certify by letter that the issuance of revenue bonds is an inducement to locate, retain, or expand the project in Portland.
C. The requirements herein shall be considered to be minimums, and the Portland Development Commission and the City reserve the right to add additional requirements on a case‑by‑case basis. Likewise, the requirements herein stated pertain only to the Commission and the City and are not exclusive. Qualified bond counsel or the original purchaser may make additional requirements.