A. The Director may impose assessments as follows:
1. A first violation of this Chapter may be subject to an assessment of up to $500.
2. A second violation of this Chapter by the same person may be subject to an assessment of up to $1,000.
3. Third and subsequent violations of this Chapter by the same person may be subject to an assessment of up to $1,500.
4. Assessments may be imposed on a per month, per day, per incident, per class or such other basis as the Director may determine as appropriate based upon the nature of the infraction.
B. The Director shall consider the following criteria in determining the amount of assessments to be imposed under this Section:
1. The nature and extent of the person’s involvement in the violation;
2. Whether the person was seeking any benefits, economic or otherwise, through the violation;
3. Whether the violation was isolated and temporary, or repeated and continuous;
4. The length of time from any prior violations;
5. The magnitude and seriousness of the violation;
6. The costs of investigation and remedying the violation;
7. Whether any criminal prosecutions have occurred in regard to the violations; and
8. Other relevant, applicable evidence bearing on the nature and seriousness of the violation.