- Bring the items noted below to the DSC. No appointment is necessary.
- Completed NSFR Application
- Four sets of complete plans*
- Any additional submittal materials*
*(see NSFR Minimum Submittal Checklist)
- Completed Life Safety Completeness Checklist for NSFRs
- Meet with a Technician in the DSC to have the NSFR application and plans checked for completeness. Applications and plans must be complete to be submitted. The complexity of the plans will determine how quickly they are re-viewed and approved.
- Pay intake fees.
- Once the intake fees have been paid and the project has moved to "Under Review", you can access the permit status and the assigned reviewer information via the BDS website, http://www.portlandoregon.gov/bds, under "I want to ..." --> Permit/Case Search.