1900 SW 4th Ave, Portland, OR 97201
FPP is closely vetting all buildings and projects that clients want to bring to the FPP Program. The process for registering a building takes about 1-2 weeks.
The Facility Permit Program requires a full building permit history review * and all the below referenced submittal materials.
Although a Building Registration Application has been submitted this does not mean that the building has been registered in the Facility Permit Program.
Things that may make a building INELIGIBLE for the FPP Program:
• Registering a building to do a single project.
• The building has current or open permits. (Permit application submitted or a Permit application that is “Under Review,” “Approved to Issue,” or “Issued.”)
• Unresolved/open Violation cases or Alert folders.
• Cancelled/voided permits associated with the building.
• If it is a Condominium or Apartment Building.
• Registration of one floor - it is the entire building or not at all.
In order to start the process of applying to have a building registered, please provide the following:
Also, when considering whether to register a building, keep the following in mind:
• FPP building registrations are non-transferable from one owner to another.
• Because the building is registered with FPP does not mean all projects will be able to be processed through FPP. For exterior work or complex projects, some permits may still be required to go through the standard commercial permit process.
The Facility Permit Program urges applicants to reach out to us early regarding more complex projects. Call us at 503-823-5996, in many cases a consultation will be necessary.
FPP was built around developing ongoing relationships between our customer, the building owner and the assigned inspections team. Ask us questions. Communicate with your FPP Team early and often. We are here to help you get from Concept to Construction.