Office of the Ombudsman
File a complaint about a City Bureau online
Selected investigations by category (2012 - present)
FAQs, Code and Policies
Other websites you may find helpful
- 211 Info
- Bureau of Labor and Industries Civil Rights Division
- City Risk Liability Program
- City/County Information and Referral
- Department of Community Services
- DEQ Small Business Ombudsman
- Governor's Advocacy Office
- Governor's Citizens' Representative
- Insurance Division Advocacy Team
- Manufactured Communities Resource Center
- Metro Accountability Hotline
- Multnomah County Auditor's Good Government Hotline
- Oregon Government Waste Hotline
- Oregon Health and Science University Patient Complaints
- Oregon Health Authority Ombudsperson
- Oregon Long-Term Care Ombudsman
- Oregon Ombudsman for Injured Workers
- Small Business Advocate
- United States Ombudsman Association
The Ombudsman in the news
- News from 2016 and older
- Articles following Ombudsman and Office of Equity and Human Rights Letter of Concern regarding Local Transportation Infrastructure Charge (LTIC)
- Articles, videos, and radio interview in response to Ombudsman Report: 911 Hold Times Longer Than Reported. June 7, 2017.
- Articles following Ombudsman's Response to West Quadrant Stakeholder Advisory Committee Complaint. October 21, 2015.
- Steve Duin: "A 'silent coup' at City Hall." The Oregonian. August 25, 2017.
- "City government's culture of dismiss and deny in the face of criticism: Editorial Agenda 2017." The Oregonian: Editorial Board. March 31, 2017.
- "Portland homeowners could have to cut down city's trees." The Oregonian. March 1, 2017.
- "Proposed city rules could change demolition of old Portland homes." Portland Tribune. September 15, 2017.
- Press releases