Update: The June 11 Administrative Review Committee meeting has been postponed to a later date
The Administrative Review Committee (ARC) reviews ratepayer requests for account adjustments, proposed account actions, and other disputes concerning water, sewer, and/or stormwater accounts. The purpose of the Committee is to review account issues that ratepayers have been unable to resolve with the bureaus’ Customer Services group. The Committee weighs policies, rates and special circumstances when reviewing an account. The Committee may accept the customer’s request, offer with an alternate remedy, or deny the appeal. Administrative Review Committee decisions are bureau decisions.
Bureau of Environmental Services Pioneer Room, 4th Floor
888 SW 5th Avenue
Portland OR 97201
1. Welcome: Read preamble for ARC.
2. Public Comments: Members of the public are invited to introduce themselves and to state their interest in attending the meeting. Anyone who wishes to speak about matters pertaining to the ARC will have the floor for two minutes.
3. New Business: The Administrative Review Committee will hear two customer appeals about water, sewer and/or stormwater billing.
The Administrative Review Committee is made up of:
- One representative from the Portland Water Bureau, confirmed by the Commissioner-in-Charge.
- One representative from the Bureau of Environmental Services, confirmed by the Commissioner-in-Charge.
- One member of the Portland Utility Board.
For more information
City of Portland Water, Sewer, and/or Stormwater Billing Appeal Policy (ADM-14.02)
Questions? Contact us at 503-865-2755 or PWBCustomerService@portlandoregon.gov
The City of Portland ensures meaningful access to City programs, services, and activities to comply with Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II laws and reasonably provides: translation, interpretation, modifications, accommodations, alternative formats, auxiliary aids and services. To request these services, contact 503-823-7432, City TTY 503-823-6868, Relay Service: 711.