The BEST Business Center and its partner, PGE, have a common goal to help businesses reduce their carbon footprint. BEST is a free one-stop-shop for businesses that want to become greener and more profitable. Our team of sustainability advisors helps businesses identify and access multiple free services, resources and cash incentives to help make going green easy.
BEST wants businesses to know about a special campaign offered by PGE called "Save More, Matter More™" to help local businesses save energy in their operations. Together with Energy Trust of Oregon, PGE is offering free energy-efficiency consultations for area businesses and a sweepstakes to win one of five $3,000 energy upgrades for businesses. The campaign runs through November 15.
Saving energy is a smart business move. It helps businesses:
- Boost their bottom line (individual results may vary)
- Control operating and maintenance costs
- Make businesses more comfortable and inviting for customers and staff
- Increase the sustainability of business
How to join the Save More, Matter More™ campaign
1. Sign up for a free, no-obligation energy-efficiency consultation with energy experts from PGE and Energy Trust of
Businesses will get free, customized energy-savings advice and be automatically entered into their sweepstakes for one of five $3,000 efficiency upgrades. PGE experts will help you identify how to spend any winnings.
2. Not ready for a consultation or already had one? Simply enter the sweepstakes: http://portlandgeneral.wufoo.com/forms/save-more-matter-more/
Let PGE’s energy experts help
After a no-obligation, no-cost energy consultation, PGE experts will:
- Identify energy-saving opportunities, including low-cost solutions
- Prioritize based on your budget and goals
- Connect you with trusted contractors, state tax credits and Energy Trust incentives that make efficiency profitable more quickly than you might think.
Funding available for improvements
Even in today’s economy, there’s still help available for energy improvements. Low interest rates make now a great time to act — especially if an upgrade is due soon anyway. Help includes:
Energy Trust cash incentives
Federal and state tax credits
Oregon Energy Loan Program
Visit www.bestbusinesscenter.org for even more inspiration about how your business can go green.