Pay Your Sewer/Stormwater/Water Bill
Our call center will be closed Monday May 25, 2020 in observance of the Memorial Day holiday. The call center will reopen at 9:00 AM on Tuesday May 26, 2020. For your convenience you may pay your bill online or pay by phone dialing 503-823-7770 and press 1.
City of Portland Customer Service Walk-in Center closed. Call Center hours are limited. We have made adjustments to our Portland Water Bureau/Bureau of Environmental Services customer service hours to respond to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. We appreciate your patience as we work to serve you while following public health guidance to protect our employees. Our Customer Service Walk-In Center, on N. Tillamook Street, is closed until further notice.
Visit our COVID-19 page for more information | Español | Русский | Tiếng Việt | 华语（中文）| Somali | Українська | Limba română | नेपाली | Chuukese | 日本語 | 한국어 | Tagalog | ພາສາລາວ | ភាសាខ្មែរ | اللغة العربية
Ways to contact us:
- 24-hour automated payment line: 503-823-7770 (Press 1)
- Email our Customer Service staff
- Make a payment online
- Customer Service Call Center (sewer/stormwater/water): 503-823-7770. Available as staffing allows from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please expect delays.
Here to Help with Financial Assistance
The Portland Water Bureau is monitoring the real effects of COVID-19 on our customers. We announced:
- We will not disconnect service of Bureau of Environmental Services and Water Bureau customers for nonpayment.
- Customers will continue to be responsible for sewer/stormwater/water charges due now and accrued during this time.
The Bureau of Environmental Services and the Water Bureau offer financial assistance in the form of:
- Payment arrangements
- Bill discounts for sewer and water charges
- Crisis vouchers
- The Utility Safety Net program
Our community was already working through an affordability crisis before a public health crisis challenged our hard-working and resilient customers. We are here to help. Contact us to discuss your options so your sewer/stormwater/water bill can be one less worry. For detailed information about these programs, click on this link or visit portlandoregon.gov/water/financialassistance.
Pay and view your bill on our new Customer Self Service system. If you have not registered prior, it will be necessary to complete a brief account registration.
Pay and view your sewer, stormwater, and water bill. No registration required!
Log in to your account to extend your due date and break your bill up into multiple payments.
Enjoy the convenience of paying your sewer, stormwater and water bill automatically, with a credit card or electronic check.
Receive and pay your bill by text
Information about enrolling in online options.